American satellite and cable TV channel Logo
Logo Quiz Ultimate Tv Answers
September 2, 2015 – 02:29 pm
- It is Britain’s leading general interest car magazine in sales terms, with over 200, 000 issues sold a month.
- The major presenters of the television seriesóRichard Hammond, James May and Jeremy Clarksonóare regular contributors, along with the series’ production staff.
- It is a satellite and cable television business news channel in the U.S., owned and operated by NBCUniversal.
- It provides a variety of programs throughout the business day presenting reports on U.S. businesses, updates of stock market indices and commodities prices, interviews with CEOs and business leaders, and commentary from many investment professionals.
- It is an American global cable television network focusing on sports-related programming including live and pre-taped event telecasts, sports talk shows, and other original programming.
- It is a non-profit, web-based organization featuring videos of scientific lectures and conversations with prominent scientists.
- It became a web-based video site now featuring nearly a thousand videos of lectures from scientific meetings and long form one-on-one conversations with prominent scientists and communicators of science, on topics including education, aging, neuroscience, and stem cells.
- al jazerra
- It is an independent broadcaster owned by the state of Qatar through the Qatar Media Corporation and headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
- Initially launched as an Arabic news and current affairs satellite TV channel, it has since expanded into a network with several outlets, including the Internet and specialty TV channels in multiple languages.
- It was created in cooperation with the BBC by Discovery Communications on October 1, 1996.
- It focuses on pets and domesticated animals.
- It is an American mass media corporation focused on commercial broadcasting, publishing, billboards and television production, with most of its operations in the United States.
- The company began trading on the NYSE on January 3, 2006. Until then, the corporation was known as Viacom, and is the legal successor to said company.
- It is the largest manufacturer of greeting cards in the United States.
- In 1985, the company was awarded the National Medal of Arts.
- It is a Pay television, cable and satellite television channel owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment, which was first launched on May 22, 1997.
- The network is now spread across several regions in the world, including Japan, Europe, other parts of Asia and Latin America.
- It is the Italian state owned public service broadcaster controlled by the Ministry of Economic Development.
- It is the biggest television company in Italy. It competes with three major private television companies, Mediaset, Telecom Italia Media, and Sky Italia.
- It is an American-based international satellite and cable TV channel.
- It evolved from its origin showing documentary programs including those of fictional and non-fictional historical content, together with speculation about the future.
- It is an American cable television and satellite television channel that carries comedy programming, both original and syndicated.
- Since late 2006, it has expanded globally with localized channels in Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Latin America, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, United Kingdom / Ireland and Spain.
- It is an American basic cable and satellite television network, owned by NBCUniversal.
- It features entertainment-related programming, reality television, feature films and occasionally series and specials unrelated to the entertainment industry.
- It is the holder of the ITV franchise for the South and South East of England
- It was originally intended to function as a publisher-broadcaster, commissioning most programmes from independent producers and with in-house production largely restricted to regional news.
- It is an American television medical drama that originally ran on the Fox network for eight seasons from November 16, 2004, to May 21, 2012.
- The show’s central character is a drug-addicted, unconventional, misanthropic medical genius.
- It is an American cable television network based in New York City.
- It’s aim was to focus on the lighter, softer side of popular music,
- The channel is primarily aimed at children in grade school and teens, with their weekday morning program block aimed at preschoolers ages 2?5.
- s an American children’s channel owned by Viacom
- It is an American animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company.
- The series centers on the Griffins, a dysfunctional family consisting of parents Peter and Lois; their children Meg, Chris, and Stewie; and their anthropomorphic pet dog Brian.
The Big Bang Theory
- It is an American sitcom created by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, both of whom serve as executive producers on the show, along with Steven Molaro.
- The show is centered on five characters: roommates Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper, two physicists who work at the California Institute of Technology
- It is a long-running American children’s television series created by Joan Ganz Cooney and Lloyd Morrisett
- By its 40th anniversary in 2009, the show was the fifteenth-highest rated children’s television show in the United States
- It is an American commercial broadcasting television network
- Corporate headquarters is in the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City, and the company’s news operations are also centered in Manhattan.
- It is a 2008 American computer-animated science fiction film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and directed by Andrew Stanton
- It grossed $521.3 million worldwide, won the 2008 Golden Globe Award for Best Animated Feature Film,
Married With Children
- It is an American sitcom that aired for 11 seasons that featured a dysfunctional family living in a fictional Chicago, Illinois suburb.
- he show, notable for being the first prime time television series to air on Fox, ran from April 5, 1987, to June 9, 1997
- It is an American animated sitcom created by Matt Groening for the Fox Broadcasting Company
- The series is a satirical parody of a middle class American lifestyle epitomized by its family of the same name, which consists of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
One For All 4 Device Universal Remote Control with Florida Logo and Colors
Speakers (One For All)
Speaker And Amp Combo Package: 2x Massive Audio TKO-124 12" 4-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer Bundle With W/ 200 Watt Bluetooth AM-FM/USB/AUX Stereo Amplifier + 8 Gauge Amp Install Kit
Car Audio or Theater (Lanzar, Massive Audio)
NCAA Purdue Boilermakers 4-in-1 Universal Remote
UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA Logo and Colors on 4 Device Universal Remote Control
Speakers (One For All)