DirecTV TV cable and Internet deals
Looking for extra savings? Combine your TV and Internet plans into one bundle package. Cable.TV offers all the information you need to know about bundles. Learn more about TV and Internet bundles and additional features you can get with each.
What is a bundle?
A bundle combines two or more home services. Why bundle? There are a few reasons:
- Convenience– Purchase multiple services with one phone call
- Savings– Some providers offer additional monthly savings with a bundle
- Technology– Advance your entertainment by pairing Internet and TV services
TV bundles include TV service from either a satellite TV or cable TV provider. You can then add other home services like high-speed Internet, home phone service and even home security.
Cable.TV gives you all the information on TV and Internet bundles, so you can make the right choice.
Types of TV Bundles
Not sure where to start? All providers offer different bundles, referred to as a double play or triple play bundle. Within these bundles, you can pick your TV plan, Internet plan and other service plans; creating your perfect home bundle.
Depending on your service address, you may have a few providers to choose from when ordering a bundle package. Local cable providers and other national providers, like satellite TV service from DIRECTV, offer TV bundles. You can get exactly what you want from the provider you want. Find more information on various providers and their bundle packages on Cable.TV.
Need more information? Start here. These are some companies that offer bundle packages:
- DIRECTV– The nation’s #1 satellite TV provider partners with Internet companies around the country to offer both double and triple play bundles
- Comcast– Comcast offers several bundles with your choice of cable TV, Internet, phone and home security options
- Charter– A large cable company, offering both double and triple bundles, where serviceable
- Time Warner Cable– TWC has both popular double play and triple play bundles